On March 17th, St Patrick's Day, It was Steve's Birthday. He has a tradition of taking his birthday off, and the kids were on Spring Break so we had a whole Steve Day! We started off with a free Birthday Breakfast for the birthday Boy at IHOP then off to Sams Club for a 'special treat" then we brought Jo and Uncle Mikey home for their Naps, ;) and headed off to Howie's Game Shack! I wish I had Pictures of the events but I just kept forgetting to take them. Steve and all the kids play WOW. its an online strategic game with characters and all. Well he wanted to be able to have enough computers to play with all of the family all at once! 3 hours later, it was time for lunch so off to Red Robin for his Free Birthday Burger (and Stevie's too!) gotta love a cheap lunch! and then to Baskin Robbin's for his free Ice Cream Cone. ( Can you see a pattern here?) Steve loves his freebies!! On Friday we were off to Spring Training at the Cubs! Steve got free tickets from work and it was a blast!! Saturday was The most exciting, Ravioli Day!! Its Special family recipe from Steve's Grandma Roberts. His family has been making them from scratch as a special occasion since he can remember. This time we gathered friends and family and we shared this special treat with them. Steve was in Heaven!! a 3 day Hulapalooza celebration for his Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!! I sure do love you so very much..

1 comment:
Sounds like a fun day!
I love how fun the ravioli makings look. you could've saved me some, you know... ;)
Post a Comment