Friday, September 2, 2011

Picaso in the Tub

 

Posted by Picasa

Katie Jo Marie hates to take a bath. Until Now...
she hates bubbles and shampoo. running water and wet toys
we usually just battle it out and get her cleaned up, but I found this fun Idea online and so far its a winner! Shaving cream paints! I bought shaving cream from the $store and added food coloring. she has a blast painting the wall and her body and then she loves to dive into the water to "clean up" so what if she smells like an old man, shes clean and her skin is so soft!!
 

Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

Now I do recall one person that she willing took baths for and let that same persson make her hair pretty... I'm just saying...

That's really cute though!!

Miss Sue said...

Yes darling, but I need to bath my cutie more then once a year! maybe you should move a little close like we have been beggin for!