Thursday, January 19, 2012

Katie Jo Marie




Katie Jo's Birthday was at the end of Oct and although we did have a party for her, see? I didn't quite blog it. :( I have been trying and wanting to get Pics of her all professional and stuff. She is a tuff subject to say the least! We've tried everything. at the mall photoplaces, she either screams or stares at the poor girls, wont get near the table of any chair they may offer. So a dear friend of mine offered to save me from having to explain to Jo when she got older why mommy didn't love her enough to take any nice pictures of her like evryone elses! ( the last one I have she is about 9 months!) anyhoo. with alot of work and chasing after her we got some cute ones! so what if they are 2 months late. they are perfect and I love my friend for helping me out. Katie Jo Marie, your an amazingly adorable, active, vivacious, ball of sunshine and I am so very grateful everyday for the time I have with you. My sweet baby angel.
Happy Belated Birthday.



2 comments:

Lauren said...

These photos are so cute! Totally captures her personality... And that smile! Love.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie she is!!!! Thanks for posting!! Miss you!