Last week my baby girl went to the temple for the very first time. She went with our Youth group to do Baptisms. I was so excited for her, as she was just dying to go. she had a wonderful experience and cant wait to go back. I am so grateful for her, for her blessing in our lives and for all that she brings to this family. Elizabeth LaVon Roberts, You are such an amazing young woman. we are so proud of you. I cant believe you are already 12. I love you baby girl.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Special Day for Elizabeth
Last week my baby girl went to the temple for the very first time. She went with our Youth group to do Baptisms. I was so excited for her, as she was just dying to go. she had a wonderful experience and cant wait to go back. I am so grateful for her, for her blessing in our lives and for all that she brings to this family. Elizabeth LaVon Roberts, You are such an amazing young woman. we are so proud of you. I cant believe you are already 12. I love you baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment