Saturday, August 18, 2012
Impromptu Camping Fun!!
Daddy came home from work on Thursday nite and said "I wanna get out of this heat!' he loves camping and we needed some family time! We had everything pretty much already, so Friday morning off we went to Payson. Its a good 20 degrees cooler always, and its pretty much green so two bonuses for us! I am not such a fan of Camping and Fishing as Steve is, usually the dirt/dust and stinky bathrooms super far away, not to mention the ants and bugs, are more then I care to handle, but I love hanging with my family! I was lucky, it rained the day before so all the dust was gone and the bathroom had just been cleaned, everything else, I just dealt with. ;) Honestly, it was nice, really nice. Too bad my camera batteries ran out early. But i sure am glad to be home and clean! :) Lizzie and Daddy built the giant tent all by themselves!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment