Monday, December 10, 2012
Our Gratitude Tree and a Bear
This year I wanted to try and make a cloth tree. I'd seen something like it and so it took a while to get the tree up this year, but we still did pretty good in filling it up even with the late start! of course it helped when Stevie realized he needed to make some for Molly, Toffee and Pumpkin, Our pets! 'I am thankful for Bones and my Frisbee, love Molly." Stevie the Dag whisperer.
At the end of the month, Jimmy got his Bear award. he has great leaders who worked hard to get him through it, lets face it, he was in it for the fun. But they pushed him and when they couldn't, they made the activities fun so he had a great time and made it through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment