Saturday, February 16, 2013

Big Changes for Katie Jo

My Darling little Katie Jo has long beautiful hair. She was Rapunzel for Halloween and never wanted to cut it. Ever! She hated to wash it. She hated to have it brushed. Every Morning was a real struggle to do anything with it. But she never wanted to cut it. Then one day last month she said out of the blue. 'I wanna cut my hair short, like this!' pulling her hair up to her ear!. Then again, another day. Pretty soon I was worried she would do it herself! so I called a friend who cuts hair, I called another friend to take her picture before we cut it off, and then we did the deed. Jo was so happy! She loves it! She spend most of that day after the cut saying, 'Don't I look Fan-say?' We were able to donate 11 inches of hair to Wigs for Kids. and My baby girl looks all grown up. :( I miss the hair, but I dont miss the morning screaming, or the breakfast lunch and dinner stuck in her hair. :) and best of all, she is Happy! I love my Baby girl.

No comments: