Monday, January 6, 2014
Oh Dear....
Here it is the New Year, and I still am not caught up on the Blog. :( I feel terrible about that I really do. I will change that here and now. I will continue to update till i am on time. I am making this promise to myself and my children. last year or so I had to make my Blog Private. I didn't like doing it, and i still don't like it. I am thinking of opening it up again. I will make that choice later, but for now, we are here and I am more organized and more in charge of what is happening around me. I am doing things for myself to help me feel better. weather its keeping my house cleaning, updating my Blog, or Yoga,(my new found joy)I want to be a better me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment