Sunday, February 1, 2009

Can it possibly be true?

Last Sunday Katie Jo was 3 months old. I just cant believe it. Is it possible that its going even faster then it ever did before, its just not fair. we wanted to soak up every minute this time and do everything right, and scrapebook and ... well, its only been 3 months I still have a chance right? She is almost 12 pounds and is 25 inches long. But she is still in size one diapers which is definetely a record for my kids. she smiles and squeals and laughs out loud when you tickle her just right. Shes a keeper alright.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

IandS said...

Aw, how sweet and petite she is. J is already in a size 4 diaper - that boy has booty. I wonder who he takes after hmmmm....

Craziest Cottrell said...

What exactly is a scrapebook? I have only ever made a scrapbook. I assume it's when you scrape together every thing you have and just "make it work" right? I'm just kidding with you. KJ is so cute! I can't get over her crazy hair! Love that kid!

krista said...

She is so adorable. How is Lizzies arm? I did the same thing with Catherine her collar bone was broken for 4 days before I took her in. You're a great mom we just have tough kids!