Saturday, February 14, 2009

Money Makes the World go round

At least that's the word in Stevie's world.
Uncle Mikey, on his way out of town, gave the kids all his 'loose change'.
Stevie spent all day sorting, piling, and then counting it all into 3 equal portions of $26 bucks each! Don't even think about it, I already called dibbs on the next 'loose change' giveaway!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Katie Jo got robbed! Where is her quarter of the loot?

Aunt Betty

Craziest Cottrell said...

I hope this isn't pocket change. The pants that carry that change around need some serious reinforcement!

IandS said...

So your kids are going to take you out to dinner right? ;)

Janet + Craig said...

I've not been commenting lately but I'm still checking. Where are you my fun and crazy blogging cousin??

krista said...

I should have visited when uncle Mikey was leaving, not arriving!