Friday, March 6, 2009

Katie turned 4 months old!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 4 months old purrty katie jo, jo bean..ms katie jo!!!we love that smile!!! :)

Janet + Craig said...

She is just too cute! I can't believe it's been 4 months already. I better meet her before she's 4!!!

Craziest Cottrell said...

She is so cute!!!!!!

IandS said...

Sweet Katie Jo. She sure is smiling so nicely.

krista said...

She is getting even cuter! Adorable pictures.

ERIN said...

ok, so I found some big winnie the pooh stuffed animal characters at a garage sale and I bought them for props in the studio... I need to try them out on someone, so I can experiment and see what's cute and what's not... and since little Jo Jo girl just turned 4 months, how about letting me borrow her for some photos with all my winnie the pooh stuff? I thought of you naturally becuase of your "pooh pals" and "Pooh's Corner" and so I am assuming you love winnie the pooh? if so, then this will be great for you, so I'll call you and we won't make a big deal about it, just pop in and we'll have some fun together while the kids are at school!
by the way, that family photo of you guys (minus Katie Jo, bummer!) anyway that's a great family photo, and I htought you looked very beautiful!

inkyfamily said...

Holy Stinkin Cow! She is sooo cute too!! Happy four months Katie Jo!!