Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today is different

My Blog is about my family adventures. My blog isn't filled with personal insights or sad mopey days, (not usually anyways) ;) I wanted to start my blog to share our days with our family and friends who are not here to share them with us. Through the blog world I have found long lost friends, and have made new ones as well. I love my Blog world. I miss it when I am not here and I enjoy sharing in the lives of my dear blogging friends. But today I feel strongly to share something else. Something in a sense much more. This is info in regards to my church, our beliefs about Temples and why we build them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x_-TQivCx8
I honor my membership as a Mormon and the sacred rolls our temples fulfill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I watched the video, I felt the strong prompting to bear my testimony and so that was my blog for this evening...Thank you for that inspiration, I am thankful and proud to be a member/mormon!