Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The bane of my existence


Fruitie Pebbles. They are just evil. I mean honestly what are in these little vile sugary nuggets, that when they dry, makes them stick to any surface better then any glue I ever tried? The counter, the table, the side of the sink, even the blankity blank bowl I pull out of the dishwasher! Okay, I know what your thinking. "Then Why buy them then Sue?" I know I know. I had a coupon and they were on sale. But Its been a while and they're older now right? Even the biggest kid in the house was smiling with excitement when they opened the bag...
And here I am, yet again, late at night, chiseling the @#!*&%#!! things out of the sink!

Tomorrow is frozen waffles. I just dare someone to complain.

7 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

Funny and true. I hate any dried, stuck on cereal. Drives me batty, specially with the hubby that NEVER remembers to rinse his bowl or the one piece left stuck to the spoon. YUCK!

IandS said...

A soggy cheerio that has hardened to the bottom of the sink is also destined to be there FOREVER. It should be a new church slogan "Cheerios are forever" - (that was a joke incase anyone wants to strike me with lightening.

Craziest Cottrell said...

You know what, regular Rice Crispies do that too. Try spraying some windex on it and letting it sit for a minute and then scrape them with some sharp edge (knife, scraper, etc.).

Anonymous said...

I DOUBLE DOUBLE TRIPLE DARE YA!

Smith Family said...

Fruity Pebbles are the Devil's food.

inkyfamily said...

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! They are a FAVORITE in my house! Biggest boy also! They are also my death! I bet you can make a real great super glue out of fruity pebbles and milk! Scary, but we still love and buy them often!

Unknown said...

I am sitting here, just laughing, because I HATE those and frosted flakes for that reason!