Thursday, April 16, 2009

Its all about Image people

Somedays, I feel like I need proof that my kid looks decent at least during some point in his day, or evening as the case may be. This is what Jimmy looks like after his bath on the way to beddie bye. sweet, angelic with nice hair.

This what he looks like in the morning when I send him to school. He wont let me touch it. Funky hair is his thing he tells me. "I gotta do whats me." yea great, you keep your image up, and I'll dream of tonight.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lauren said...

LOL--- just hope he grows out of "his thing" before high school!

Unknown said...

This made me laugh! Cheyanna and I battle it out in the mornings over hair. I've threatened to cut it off like a boy many many times to get her to co-operate.

Anonymous said...

Jimmy is gorgeous any which way his hair wants to go..

krista said...

Very funny, and so cute. Start a new trend called bed head. Maybe it will catch on.

Craziest Cottrell said...

He is a cutie! I can't get over his eyes! I think that is the first post just about Jimmy.

Janet + Craig said...

LOVE IT!!! That was great. He and Jenni are surely related. She wants nothing in her hair, not pulled back, not tucked behind the ears, she'll succumb to my brushing out ALL the tangles instead of the side tangles that she does and calls it good. Grrrrr... I know I'm not a primp and fancy kind of girl but I blow dry. Thanks for the laugh! Those eyes are going to win him some hot mama, it won't be the hair if he keeps that up...