
Yesterday was My Grandma's birthday, she would have been 106. She passed away a few months after her 100 birthday. She was such a big part of my life and I am so grateful for her and all her knowledge and life lessons. We celebrated by all of us wearing blue, Every piece of clothing she had was some shade of blue. it made her happy she said. I made corn beef and cabbage, something I only ever had at her house, and despite what the kids said, nobody died! and for dessert, We made her special Carrot Cake, the moistest cake you'll ever taste I swear! We talked all about her through dinner. It was a nice night. Love you Grams



2 comments:
I loved Elizabeth, too! I always planned to take one of her tours of Golden Gate Park, but, alas, never did. She was a LADY!
Aunt Betty
That is so sweet. You guys are so cute. I especially like how you threw in that your kids thought that they might die!
Post a Comment