After my Knee surgery simple chores were a bit much for me. Everyone had to pitch in and help more. We found out that Jimmy has some real skills, Believe it or not, its Laundry. and how lucky for me. He unloads the dryer into the basket, moves that to the couch so I can fold it. then he moves the washer into the dyer and reloads the washer. all by himself. Its things like this, that makes Life with Jimmy always an adventure. Now if only I can find a way to rent him out and make a little cash!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I would like to rent that child.
What a handsome and helpful young man he is. Seriously, when did he get so tall??? You are coming in August so I can meet KatieJo right???
Can you clone him? Maybe Zach will take note since he loves Jimmy. Hope recovery goes fast, turn up that A/C and stay comfy. Love the stars and stripes layout.
must be in the air...due to my 'health' issues...i've been really super tired and so laundry was clean but it was all over the place in my room..bed and everywhere...so yesterday I made a spot to sit down and sort and leka was my helper..he even sorted out my linen closet and refolded my towels....I had no idea he was this organized....than later he took out Nani's clothes from the dryer and folded....it was awesome!!
Post a Comment