I just had to comment. The "make it and love it" button. Well that girl that does it? Ashley- that is my sister's sister-in-law! I hung out with her a lot when her brother married my sister. I had no idea until I went there from your blog and saw her picture! Small world, huh?
5 comments:
Wow! She does look like a big girl!
way, way, way too big!!! and we've not met yet... grrr...
she's REALLY cute though!
She looks waaayyy too grown up already..can't believe her birthday is coming up.....where did time go???...
I just had to comment. The "make it and love it" button. Well that girl that does it? Ashley- that is my sister's sister-in-law! I hung out with her a lot when her brother married my sister. I had no idea until I went there from your blog and saw her picture! Small world, huh?
How does she have that much hair? J's is still little wispys. She does look super cute with piggies though
Post a Comment