Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A New Do for Sue!

Its been way too long since I looked so cute! and this is after a long wind blown day! a while ago I decided I had had bangs for way too long so I grew them out and with that, my 'youth' disappeared! I all of a sudden looked my age and well that just cant be, so I called my friend Brenda, and got her daughter's number, went in and said "I need a miracle fix it". She was so brave, She listened to my needs and desires and she jumped right in and I love my new hair I love it! I love it! did I say I love it! Thank you thank you Melissa at Country Cuts!<
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Chasey Family said...

maybe I should get some bangs, I wanna look younger, too! You look great! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love it! maybe that's what I need a haircut.....have a great time girlie!! luff for you!

IandS said...

The miracle cure is bangs????? Who knew????
You look great!!!!!

Brenda said...

Hey, wait a minute...I HAVE bangs! and, well do I look younger? NOO! Maybe if I grew them out and PULLED my hair back in ponytails REALLY tight...the younger thing just might kick in!!
It is sure workin' for you though...C.U.T.E.!!! Thanks for letting Melissa do your hair!

The Shiflet Family said...

I told you at scouts...love it love it love it! Cute and Sassy!

Gilbert Family said...

LOVE it!!! you look 15. j/k maybe 25. they look really good on you. good choice. haircuts always make me feel better

Janet + Craig said...

well if you posted more pictures of the before I might have noticed but yippee for haircuts and feeling good!