Halloween Night we spent it with our church family and had a terrific time trunk-n-treating!Stevie got to wear his Candy Reaper costume (Mama don't do gore), and Jo had her fill of Chocolate and treats. It was a fun night, Even Daddy dressed up. Can you guess what he was?
Leaf Blower!!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
yeah..I'm completely bumped we didn't make it in time...mann Danny's game took forever.....then we came home and Nani and the kids went around the neighborhood but it was kinda too late...most people's houses lights were out...oh well, we probably didn't need those chocolatey sugary candies that Ms jojo bean was eating...looked really nummy!!!
Now I get it!! The leaf on the hat...a leaf blower! Too funny! (...uh, I'm a little SLOW!) Your family is DARLING!! Great costumes and cute kiddos. Just love you guys!
Did Steve think of that all by himself?
Post a Comment