Sunday, January 31, 2010

Family Visits

What a Blessing Family is. We just had our Inlaws here for a 10 day visit and now there gone. It was fun to see everyone and to enjoy each other again. All the laughter and stories fill our kitchen and make it seem so empty right now. We sure enjoy your time here!


We got to see Gramma Purple again, ( Steve's Grandma 94) and get to hear her special Gramma Secrets! shhhhh



Play Silly Games with Auntie Lisa

Eat in the dark when the Storm knocked the power out!



Spend Quality Time with your Mom and Gramma. ( Steve's Bro Johnny)


Read a story from our brand new book


Coloring time with Cousin Jolie


A trip to the Swap meet will now be an annual thing Gramma Purple got 4 bubble shirts

3 comments:

Chasey Family said...

Is that her real name, 'Grandma Purple'? I LOVE it, so cute!! I love the swap meet, too! I sent you an e-mail invite for our blog, too! ;)

Anonymous said...

OmG..I see the resemblence with grandma purple and little ms jojobean....how neat is that....very classy....and i miss blogging also...i'm waiting for my computer to be fixed....THANK YOU, MIKE!!!....

gayle said...

As I read this I was thinking maybe next time we could all be there at the same time. But if you move to a smaller house we won't all fit. Hmmm, the family is just getting so big, we will have to make other arrangements.