Sunday, January 31, 2010

Where have all the Bloggers Gone?

Life has been crazy and busy and stressful and nuts and blessed all rolled into one. But today as I 'checked into' my FB friends I was scolded when I read a post from a friend complaining about everyone hangin out on FB and not updating theirs Blogs! I know that FB is easier and quicker and a whole lot less energy, but I love my blog I love reading other peoples blogs. it helps me feel closer to them and them to me. So I am recommiting to my blog. I am back and for better or worse, youre gonna be apart of our lives once again, cause a whole lot has happened while you were gone!

4 comments:

IandS said...

I wasn't scolding - just poutily questioning :)

krista said...

Good for you! Maybe I will follow suit, maybe.

BeckyinQC said...

I am in withdrawal from my blog right now. It calls to me everyday, but I can't seem to get it updated. I will be so happy to get caught up on yours though. I hope your visit with your Grandma was good and I hope you got the pictures you wanted. I am feeling bad that it didn't work out on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I'm here!!! and ready to blog...