Saturday, February 20, 2010
Pinewood Derby Time again!
So many things have been happening lately, and I promise to bring you all up to date, but lets start with the Derby from today~ I am the cub committee chair in our church and this year I was much better prepared for what was to come with the Derby. the boys had a really good time and lots of fun. After we had the 'offical' race, the boys gathered for awards and treat. Stevie's Car looked like a shark! so he won the "Most Fiercest Looking". It was great fun. Uncle Mikey helped me to make the Trophies. So Cool.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wow, that was fast! I just wanted to tell you that YOU ROCK SUE! You go so above and beyond for your calling. I know how much work and heart you put into everything you do, and if no one else has said it "I APPRECIATE YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!" Plus your really fun to talk to! :)
HANDS OFF TO YOU, MY DEAR..YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!!! with the preparation to the cupcakes and the trophies..what a neat idea!!!my boys couldn't stop beaming about being the most 'classic' and hottest car around here.....thank you!!! so glad you're my friend, sister!
Summer filled me in on how much you did for this event. I want to see pictures of the chocolate car pops. You are truely magnifying your calling! Way to go!!!
Again, can we borrow Uncle Mikey? Awesome trophies and car.
Cool car and great trophies. Sounds like it was a great success.
I don't like doing the pinewood derby every year it fees too competitive for me. So this year we are doing the space derby. I'll take pictures that only I will see.
lol ;)
Post a Comment