I'm on a roll now! 2 days in a row. :) My Brother Mikey is in town and when he gets bored he tries to 'create' projects. Sometimes its handy like the time he built a shed, or organized the Garage, (Or made super fancy Derby trophies ;P) and other times its just a bit scary. But thats for another post. Today Stevie was home sick from school. I left to run an errand and came back to Stevie saying "Hey Mom! wanna see the movie we made?" Thank Heaven for the miracle healing I guess.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
We all loved it. The kids watched over and over. Can we please borrow Uncle Mikey? Great job Mike and Stevie.
..uhhuh..stevie was really sick i see..I love it! hey, can we borrow that magic finger wand thingey and Uncle Mikey...
That was FREAKIN' HILLARIOUS!!! I have got to get me a wand like that! Seriously, very creative! Uncle Mikey ROCKS! I am just glad he didn't eat off it after he picked his nose with it, I was a little worried! hee hee!
How fun!!!! Made me laugh!! Stevie will have this video always to remind him of a fun afternoon with Uncle Mikey!
Very funny, Stevie is very dramatic.
Post a Comment