Saturday, March 6, 2010
How can I do it?
My camera has been broken for a week and I am dying a slow and memoryless death. I love my camera I live to capture the moment. I have even been known to shout "Stop! don't move! let me get my camera! or Do that again!" in a messy situation. and now nothin. not a shot and I have to say, when I don't have it, is when all the really cute things happen. gone gone gone forever. So many of my fondest memories have been captured in pictures, I don't regret much in my life but I do regret the moments I didn't catch on camera. It seems like sometimes is hard to recall things that I don't have pictures of. I will always regret that I didn't take a picture of that day I came home and found Stevie 'painting" with product from his diaper. Or the time Jimmy fell into the fountain at the Temple. Or Lizzie as she ducked in and out of clothing racks in Target leaving her hair so full of Static, all of her beautiful ringlets stood straight up in the air and I wet my pants laughing. (okay, that one was probably a good thing.) Yea, I miss you camera. Wait till I find that sticky fingered culprit who left it so sticky and messy, the buttons wont work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That is a sad day :( I love my camera, I really should be taking more pictures than I have been the last few months. Plan on resuming normal picture taking within the next two-ish weeks.
Oh I can soooo feel your pain Sue. You and I are a lot alike, because I too regret not taking more pictures and I feel like I already take a ton! My big lens on my camera is broken right now too and I'm in withdrawels. . .although it does still work, just not at the quality I am used to. I am taking a trip over to Ritz Camera in Phoenix to get it fixed in the next week or two. Wanna come? I hope it gets fixed soon though either way. . .
And I'm the one that forgets my camera for everything!!! Plus I got a new camera for Christmas and STILL not quite sure how to use it and all the cool things it can do!
oh girl, so sorry. hope you can replace it soon and get back the memories. I've got to get more of my little guy, I've slacked with the 3rd kid and thought I'd never do that. Hugs to you and yours. Glad you're posting.
Post a Comment