Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Renaissance Fair


I grew up going to these kind of things and it was such a wonderful memory for me I wanted to share with my kids. So we did some internet research about the time period and this last weekend we took the kids. It wasnt the same as when I was a kid but, It was fun. It was dirty. The weather was nice. Steve got his turkey leg, and I think the kids had a really good time. Hopefully they will have some good memories as well. I asked Lizzie as we were leaving if she had a good time and if she thought she would remember it like I did, and she said "Oh yeah, I will remember this for at least 3 months!" Great.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

that looks fun! i love lizzy's hair with the flowers in it! very pretty!

IandS said...

What fun! I mean to go EVERy year and we haven't made it there once yet :(
I love the picture of the whole family - KatieJo's hair is AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

I've only been there once! But I thought it was great! I, too, got my hair braided like Lizzie did! I kept it on for a few days too!! So beautiful!