Monday, March 29, 2010

Principals Honor Rolls



I know being prideful is wrong, But this is a scary hard world and kids need to know we are proud of them for all the wonderful things they do. I love my kids and I am so proud of them! So there!

5 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

We're supposed to toot their horns dang it! WAY TO GO!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for Lizziepooh...and you are a wonderful mom...an example to me!!! and you're right..we need to praise our kids to let them know that we do appreciate them...however, someone informed me yesterday that I was too prideful and that I shouldn't be so per her words "it's total turn off".......so...I apologize if I do show that I'm prideful....but we all need to let our kids know....love ya..

Brenda said...

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations on those super smart kiddos!! I truly don't think our kids can get enough pats on the back for doing GOOD things...so brag on...and on...and on! I LOVE it!

Craziest Cottrell said...

I'm proud of them too! What good kids you have.

IandS said...

Good job guys - who's going to build them up if their own Mother doesn't? You go ahead and be proud.