What a nice Easter weekend we had. So full of Fun, Family, and Chocolate! What more can you ask? :) We started the weekend off with a few chores to "pick up" the house. Then we found this note on the fridge,

it says 'I'm running away. If you need me I'm at the mailbox.' It seems we weren't appreciating all the 'hard work' Jimmy was doing, and he left. so after some extra attention and love we brought him back home. goof. Uncle Mikey and Lizzie made a Teepee in the backyard that Lizzie painted Authentic looking pictures on.

The Saturday we had the cousins over for an easter egg hunt and some games. Once Jo figured out there was Candy in the eggs, she just sat right down and ate.

Then we dyed eggs, and played some games. Sunday morning, we got our baskets and then we enjoyed conference as a family. What a Blessing to have the opportunity to listen to our Prophet. Sunday afternoon we had sugar meltdown. ( My fav)


Easter was wonderful. Being with Family, always fun. and Conference is always special.
2 comments:
So Jimmy had a rough weekend then??? :)
I love it when the little ones discover the candy. I think Jasper only got 1 or maybe 2 eggs because he would sit down to eat the candy and then the whole thing would be over by the time he was done :)
I love that note! Total cuteness! He is such a sweet kid. He can run away to our house anytime, but only if you come with him! We miss you.
Post a Comment