I guess its a guy thing. Me and Lizzie? well we have pretty toes now. Yep, a much better deal for sure.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Priesthood Camping!
Steve and the boys spent the weekend camping! They got really smelly and dirty. They set up in the rain. They waded into the creepy black water. They dug up crawdads, fished, got bled on by the fish. Ate burnt food, froze all night, and had a blast!
I guess its a guy thing. Me and Lizzie? well we have pretty toes now. Yep, a much better deal for sure.






I guess its a guy thing. Me and Lizzie? well we have pretty toes now. Yep, a much better deal for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!!
two of my boys came back limping one fell on or over a rock and the other just fell..they all said they were cold and had so much fun..guess it's a guy thing..HEY THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING! love you!!
Congratulations on everyone catching a fish.
YeeHaw!! Don't you just love "father's and son's"! SOOO good for EVERYONE!
Post a Comment