Wednesday, April 28, 2010
A Brand New Do!
With all the tears and crying every morning, my tender headed little girl begged to cut her beautiful long hair. I was worried that shorter hair wouldn't be flattering. But after one particularly bad Morning I said Okay, lets do it. So I called my Friend Amanda and she did it! I cant believe how much it opens up her face and it will be so much cooler during the heat. Lizzie Loves it and so do I! she is even more beautiful to me, next stop? the orthodontist!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
ooh i love it! (but it does make her look more grown up-- so I can see why you would have been hesitant to let your baby girl cut it!)-- the shorter style will be way better for the Summer and it frames her face so nicely!
we love it!!!she is so ready for summer look...love it!! love you lizzie!!
very cute, Lizzie! Emmy and I just cut ours too. I could not believe how heavy her hair was, it will make a handful of wigs. I bet Lizzie will be much cooler this summer her hair is thick too.
I lalalala LOVE IT! Oh how I would LOVE to have hair like pretty Lizzie...thick and naturally curly. Darling new doo!
she looks great!! my girls are so close to having the 10 inches they need to donate their hair to locks for love so we can chop it off. I'd like to do it before swimming lessons in the summer but who knows.
Post a Comment