

I thought I got off easy when it was only Lizzie who needed a science project for the fair, but guess who suddenly remembered he needed one, due the next day! Boys. I was going to let him just learn his lesson.. But when he told me what he wanted to do I thought it would be a better deal for me to get some "extra chores" out of him instead! Sweet. So He wanted to prove what made a soda fizz the most. Easy Cheesy. We bought a 6 pack of diet coke and added salt, sugar, just shook, and mentos. It was pretty fun and done in about 2 hours from start to finish. Not bad, since the chores took longer then that!



2 comments:
not bad for last minute! we are growing crystals - again - different daughter though. and growing grass with different kinds of water... pictures to follow. miss ya cute stuff!
soo...cool....you always come up with creative things.....i hear ya though..in 1 week...there were 3 science projects that needed to be done....poor Lani had to be the creative one....it was 'lack of sleep' project, a brain project, and a lava project...can you guess the lack of sleep project...that was danny..sam the smartmouthed decided he wanted to break down the brain and name all the little ins and outs of the brain...tane wanted to see some somke come out of mountains....i think we had to go to wal-mart like 10x in one day for all these dang projects...so glad its over with for now....good job stevie...
Post a Comment