Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Brand New Start!


Monday was the first day of school for us. We are going to a brand new Charter School that is traditional. As Parents we were super excited and scared for all the possiblities it could bring us. The Kids, not so much They were worried about leaving their friends and Uniforms and no more Flip Flops and Stevie's big thing, tucking his shirt in. But its been 3 days now and each day they come home with more stories and happy faces. I know it hasnt been long enough to really tell anything but so far, they are happy. They even get to attend school with their cousins and good friends from our ward. and they look so nice when they go to school. I am so excited for all they will have an opportunity to learn. I am just terrified that I wont be able to do their homework!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cute! i love it when kids wore uniform...i think it looks very professional and clean!