With Jimmy's birthday day and Baptism in Nov it brought another milestone in our lives. My Baby Boy is a Cub Scout. Now we are a full fledge scouting family! and Mommy cries every time I look at this picture of my beautiful grown up handsome men.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Another Milestone
With Jimmy's birthday day and Baptism in Nov it brought another milestone in our lives. My Baby Boy is a Cub Scout. Now we are a full fledge scouting family! and Mommy cries every time I look at this picture of my beautiful grown up handsome men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love the 'stache. I bet he's so excited to finally be a cub scouter.
I am so happy to have Jimmy (excuse me, James) to be one of my scouts! He is such a great kid, and Stevie did a great job getting him "prepped" for scouts! Just love your boys!!!! :)
Post a Comment