
Yesterday James Stanley Roberts was baptized. In our Church children are baptized at the age of eight and so it was now Jimmy's turn. He looked so handsome and grown up. My baby boy has taken another step to growing up and it was hard to watch. :) He is a tough cookie, and sometimes we struggle but he is a such a sweet special little man and I am so grateful Heavenly Father Trusted me with him. Thank you to all of our wonderful family who came to share this special day with us. Thank you Gramma Purple and Mom and Dad and Auntie Lisa who came all the way from California to make this day perfect. Jimmy James, I love you so much and we are so very very proud of you.



3 comments:
It was a great experience. I've been telling Isaac all about the great belt/repentance story :) I guess everyone loved it :)
No Way!!!! He is so handsome! Congratulations Mom!
Congrats to Jimmy! How very exciting! And yes-- very grown up!
Post a Comment