Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Brand New School Year!



FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2011



Some are happy and excited, and some wish summer would start all over again! Me? well I miss them when they are gone and I think about all the plans we had for the summer, and the amazing new healthy habits we were going to work on and never quite got going. I really look forward to getting back to a schedule and all that can bring to a family. I am excited for them to be with their friends again, learning and sharing and just plain being a kid at school. But Me and Jo sure do Miss them during the day.
Elizabeth is 11 and in the 6th Grade now. Stevie is 10 and in the 5th Grade. Jimmy James, 8 and 3rd Grade. In Nov Lizzie will turn 12 and enter into the YW's program...But I can't talk about that right now. So happy for them. I just cant believe how quickly time is flying by. They are growing up so fast.
"The Days are long, but the Years are short." So painfully true.


Jojo Helped to make scrambled Eggies for everyone


Stevie 5th grade


Jimmy 3rd Grade


Lizzie 6th Grade


The Whole Gang!

2 comments:

krista said...

They look great! Hope they all have fantastic teachers.

Rebecca Perry said...

Such cute pictures! Hope they had a great week of school!