I remember when Lizzie and Stevie were little, they just loved to help cook, anything, and if they got to crack an egg? Life was splendid indeed! Now I have Jo and I cant pull a bowl out or stand at the counter for any length of time without hearing the chair sliding across the floor, 'I Hewp you Mommy?' Sometimes it makes the process a little bit more messy... But isn't that what life is all about. I miss my now big little helpers, But I thank my heavenly father everyday for my new little helper. It was super Yummy banana bread! Thank you Baby Girl.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Mama's Little helper!
I remember when Lizzie and Stevie were little, they just loved to help cook, anything, and if they got to crack an egg? Life was splendid indeed! Now I have Jo and I cant pull a bowl out or stand at the counter for any length of time without hearing the chair sliding across the floor, 'I Hewp you Mommy?' Sometimes it makes the process a little bit more messy... But isn't that what life is all about. I miss my now big little helpers, But I thank my heavenly father everyday for my new little helper. It was super Yummy banana bread! Thank you Baby Girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
awww, so sweet. My kids are the same.
Post a Comment