Wednesday, July 18, 2012

All are Welcomed!

Or so it appears!  ;)  A couple of days before we left for our Summer fun in California, our good friends found a kitten that they couldn't keep.  A cute little loving orange kitty.  So they brought her over so we could be tempted, lets be honest.  Well this little ball of fur can hold her own with Miss Molly, our Dog and she has even gotten Toffee to like her.  its so fun to watch them all play together.  I dont think Molly realizes she is a dog when they all play!


So all was well in the Robert's pet house, until Lizzie went to Girls Camp and her beloved parakeet Sparkie, died....Swell.  Honestly, I'm not a bird person so no tears were shed on my part and frankly, if Choppie (parakeet #2) left this earth and time soon I was not going to hold him back, I was planning out my desires for a Guinea Pig! But then My darlin girl came home, broken hearted and so sure that 'poor choppie' was broken hearted with grief, decided we needed to quickly replace sparkie. lovely.  So with her own money in hand, off to the pet shop we went.  Now we are the proud owners of Mango,  a yellow/green female... And now frankly, I think Choppie had something to do with the demise of Sparkie ( a male), cuz he sure does seem to be enjoyin his new girlfriend!

No comments: