Sunday, March 23, 2014

2013 Recap #7

Pumpkin Had Kittens! We are not Bad people I swear! Pumpkin was a stray our friends found but couldn't keep. Steve and i have grown up with kittens and wanted the kids to have that experience as well, just once. ;) But Maybe not so close up. Pumpkin decided to have her kittens on Jojo's Pillow while she slept! Yep. that happened. Jo never woke up and when everything was all said and done, (5 hrs later!) I transfered mama and the kittens to the nest I had made before, switched Jo's pillow for a new one, and threw stripey into the washing machine. Crazy night for sure. I tried to wake kids to watch, but no one would wake! so here we are 4 kittens later. :) Life is sweet. (We did find good homes for those babies) April 2013

No comments: