Lake Trip! We have a pretty nice lake about 40 minutes from here. Not bad for living in the Desert! we try to go a few time during the summer but I think we only made it twice this year. this time Daddy got to make it! Yay for Family Time!
Sunday, March 23, 2014
2013 Recap #9
April 2013
Lake Trip! We have a pretty nice lake about 40 minutes from here. Not bad for living in the Desert! we try to go a few time during the summer but I think we only made it twice this year. this time Daddy got to make it! Yay for Family Time!
Lake Trip! We have a pretty nice lake about 40 minutes from here. Not bad for living in the Desert! we try to go a few time during the summer but I think we only made it twice this year. this time Daddy got to make it! Yay for Family Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment