Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Crafty Day!






Today we gathered with our cousins and made 4th of July T-Shirts!! It always sounds like a good Idea when I come up with these plans, and then the moment comes and everybody is yelling 'Me First! Me First!!" and you see the permanent paint sitting there, and you start wonderin' where your brain was that day you planned all this, but they came out great! Everybody had a great time, they were super easy and not messy at all! So easy for a big group too! Here is our results! I have to say that the kids who choose the white t-shirts, their color showed much better. Now all I have to do is Talk Big Steve into wearing his! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Craziest Cottrell said...

I love it! You guys look so cute! I wish that I had even a little bit of your courage when it comes to crafting with paint and small children...Leslee

Janet + Craig said...

Love the new layout! It didn't come through last time but this time it's there! Call me and we can set some more fun stuff up! Not that you seem to need my help.

And how about some pics you in there, hmmm.... stop hiding. Where have I heard that?! Oh yah...