
This has been quite a year for us so far. During the same month we found out Mom was so sick, we also found out we were pregnant! It was quite a surprise since we had been tryin for almost 5 years, (since Jimmy basically). We had even taken steps for adoption through foster care, but that just wasn't working out somehow. It was quite a shock to realize that we were actually pregnant, and that my Mother's cancer was so bad she was going to die soon,
all at the same time.
So many thoughts and questions have come and gone, but we feel very blessed and humbled by all that has occurred these last few months.
I was able to tell my Mom before she past, that we were pregnant and what name we wanted for the baby, if it was a girl. If you have met my little Jimmy you know why I so desperately wanted a girl ;)
Well, this past week, we found out it is a Girl!
In the middle of our pain that we have, we are experiencing great joys.
We are honoring my Mother in her name. Say Hello to KatieJo Marie!!!



2 comments:
Hello KatieJo Marie! I CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET YOU! You have a very special Mommy and Daddy. You just stay put and grow strong and we'll meet very soon! Love you! Cousin Janet and Family
I am so happy for you guys...all that waiting must have been so that you would have the energy to do it again...I mean how much could you really have handled with two year old Jimmy? You are so lucky! Girls are so cute, and their clothes are so much cuter, and all of the stuff they do it so cute...I love it! The Roberts SIX.
Post a Comment