Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Grandma Jo


















Here are some of my favorite memories and pictures of my Beloved Mother who passed away on May 23rd here at home with us. We were so blessed to have her in our lives, she over came alot in her hard life. She was a simple woman with simple desires, who gave everything to her children as a single parent. My children will miss Grandma Jo for a very long time.

I love you mom.

2 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

So sweet! What a perfect way to start blogging. I will miss her to and only knew her a little. Welcome to blogging land. It's so much fun!!!

Craziest Cottrell said...

You didn't tell me she wasn't well. I feel so bad that I didn't know to call you or anything. You need to keep me informed...are you alright? I am so sorry. And your Blog is not boringsville, it's sweet, and I like it. -Leslee