I got Roses from across the Country, from my big Brudda Steve. I got Free Baby Sitting from Uncle Mikey, and BBQ Cheese Burgers tonight! I got Crepes with Nutella and bananas for breakfast from my Hunny. I got to go to Church with my beautiful Family and Listen to my Hunny speak about his Mother and his Sweetheart,( me!) I got sweet hand made cards and a pink potted Lima bean plant from Jimmy. Life is good. Life is Sweet and I am blessed. I miss My Mom today. I am grateful for the lessons she taught me and the love that she always showed me. Happy Mothers Day
I cant remember the last time I ever had Roses. How pretty are these?
How long does a lima Bean Plant last anyways?



2 comments:
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! I got emotional watching you today and the day itself with thinking of your mom...and i was thinking of my mom and then my own sister and it was just an emotional day! we went to the cemetary earlier and it was nice! love you girl!
Lima Beans last a long time! And pretty soon Jimmy will want to pick and eat them. You'll have them with dinner. YUM!!!! Happy Mother's Day. You have such a great family! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment