Every Wednesday is 'What the Heck? Wednesday" around here. I make something we have never had before, and sometimes its difficult to come up with something new. My Cousin posted about making these on FB, so I grabbed the recipe and we made them so easy cheesy and popular too! It was fun to make all together and we will definitely do this again! Love that you can fill it with almost anything!! even Fruit and make little fruit pies! Yumm.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Yummy Won Tons
Every Wednesday is 'What the Heck? Wednesday" around here. I make something we have never had before, and sometimes its difficult to come up with something new. My Cousin posted about making these on FB, so I grabbed the recipe and we made them so easy cheesy and popular too! It was fun to make all together and we will definitely do this again! Love that you can fill it with almost anything!! even Fruit and make little fruit pies! Yumm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment