Thursday, July 22, 2010

All Moved In!!

Well sort of... I mean are we ever really moved in? Its a never ending task I swear! I packed everything before the 'big move' and brought that over early so the Friends that came to help only had to do the big stuff and not too much time away from their families. But when all the big stuff left, all this other stuff was there! I mean its like my stuff made more stuff! How is that even possible? when I make a dent here I go back to clean there, and fill another Van full of "stuff" seriously, how much 'stuff' do you really need? Today though, I think I am finally done. whats left is garbage bags and DI bags. and now I can concentrate on this place and getting rid of more 'stuff'. Any body need any 'stuff'? I got plenty!

1 comment:

Janet + Craig said...

Yeah for new diggs and all the hard work almost being over. Love you!