Thursday, July 29, 2010

Monsoon Madness!


Its finally here!! The rain that is, Its been a long while since last we wet this part of the earth. Oh we have been promised rain, and have seen it over the horizon for the others, but nothing for us, not a drip. Today however, we got it, and tons of it too! It never last long and almost all evidence disappears almost as fast as it came, but if you havent't seen an Arizona Monsoon, its amazing. Mass amounts of water in about 10 minutes. So much fun when its been so hot! I let the big kids outside and then I brought Jo. The hardest part is getting them back in again!



3 comments:

Lauren said...

awww they look like they are having so much fun!! I'm jealous-- oh to be a kid again! (I suppose I could go run through the rain but I'd probably look pretty silly doing it!).
I love the monsoons and the lightning!

Anonymous said...

oh mann..next time it rains..i'm just gonna have to call in a sick day and stay home to play in the rain...saw pics of the sivert kids and now your kids..dang it...looks so much fun!!

Janet + Craig said...

fun stuff! you're such a cool mom. I am sure I would have called my kids to the window to see it...