Today was a slow morning and poor Jo just couldnt wait for breakfast and decided to make her own. Water from the cooler and a handful of fruity pebbles from a box left on the table. Poor little thing, but she was super proud! I couldn't take it away, so we just 'switched' it to cereal with milk and let her finish.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Sef Serve Breakfast!
I know I have been trying to get my kids to be more independent, but i think this might be pushin it.



Today was a slow morning and poor Jo just couldnt wait for breakfast and decided to make her own. Water from the cooler and a handful of fruity pebbles from a box left on the table. Poor little thing, but she was super proud! I couldn't take it away, so we just 'switched' it to cereal with milk and let her finish.
Today was a slow morning and poor Jo just couldnt wait for breakfast and decided to make her own. Water from the cooler and a handful of fruity pebbles from a box left on the table. Poor little thing, but she was super proud! I couldn't take it away, so we just 'switched' it to cereal with milk and let her finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oh how cute...at least she didn't like get the milk and poured it all over the floor..everyone of my kids has done that when they were much younger..and that was a huge mess to clean...
she looks happy with it : )
Post a Comment