My sweet Friend Lina went shopping and she said she couldn't resist! Jojo loved it too! I wish i could get her to just stand pretty for a picture but she always puts her hands up and says 'chiz!' Oh well, doesnt she look sweet! I love that little Princess. and I love that she loves to dress up.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Princess Jojo!
My sweet Friend Lina went shopping and she said she couldn't resist! Jojo loved it too! I wish i could get her to just stand pretty for a picture but she always puts her hands up and says 'chiz!' Oh well, doesnt she look sweet! I love that little Princess. and I love that she loves to dress up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love it!!! I love that she wants to dress up...Iwalani never wanted me to dress her up in these cute little princess dresses...oh well...I have JOJO...love you ms KatieJO!
very, very cute! Happy b-day to uncle Mikey too!
Why wasn't she wearing that at Fry's yesterday. She would have been the belle of the grocery store! I love it when little girls dress up :)
Post a Comment