I didn't know this could happen in the world of Blogs! EEEK! In this game of tag you need to List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself. So here goes...
3 Joys...
My new baby
My Family
My childrens Laughter
3 Fears...
Something happening to my children
Being Lost
Money (the lack there of)
3 Goals...
Happy, healthy,righteous, children
Clean house ( for more then a day)
Being a better person
3 Current Obsessions/Collections...
Starting/finishing Jimmy's 1st year baby book
CraigsList
Getting rid of stuff in this over stuffed giant house!
3 Facts about myself...
I adore Disneyland and how it makes me feel
I cry at everything and with anyone
I am lost with out my Family and my Brother
Now I am supposed to Tag 3 people. . .Don't panic! I wont say your names, But I would love to read yours. You can stick it in the comments or post it on yours, or email me!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment