So in a search for the remote (yes, its that important!) we 'discovered' the wasteland of popcorn, forgotten hotwheeels and pennys, under our couches. We just didn't have the courage to deny it any more, and so with Steve off that day we (okay He,) attacked and conquered the abyss. I knew there was a another reason to get married. ;)
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Rock on!! And yes, the remote is that important! I totally agree!!
Sweet! If that had been a picture of you, I'd come running and yelling...
how's that little girl doing in there?
congratulations on the baby. And hope you found the remote
Completely jealous! I am afraid if Jay did that our couch would fall apart!
Why is everyone talking about your baby? Did something happen that I missed? Tell me, I'm dying!
No baby yet people. I promise I would be shouting from the roof top when that happens. We found the remote the next day...but at least its clean under the couch!
Post a Comment