Monday, August 4, 2008






OKay people even though I said I was excited about finally being an 'empty nester" (for about 3 months) I cried all over the place! MY baby boy went to Kindergarten today. ;(
Not sure how he will do, his teacher calls him James, and Jimmy only knows that name when he's trouble! Poor guy couldn't even recongize it written on his table! its gonna be a long year. Monday are Steve's day off so we had a a little date. I am sure he was thinking it would keep me 'busy' but all I talked about was the kids. :)
They all had great days thank goodness. Jimmy even said his favorite part was the "Teachers Wurnings" I said, Warnings? No! It took a little bit, but he was saying the "Teachers Learnings". He is a tough teacher but I think it will work for Jimmy. Mr.Mac said the first day, they were his, wouldn't let the Parents in the room, we all said goodbye at the door. It was so hard for me.
When we picked them up we had a little scare. Lizzie was no where to be found and they told us "maybe she got on a bus" . . . MAYBE!?!? Which one!!!! They call over to the teachers at the bus stop to stop the busses that were still there. I call a friend to get to our bus stop, and then we run. There she was, (on the right bus by the way), but we get her and remind her again of the conversation we had in the morning and yesterday and last night!! That Mommy would bring you and pick you up today. "Oh yeah, I forgot" UGH.

1 comment:

Craziest Cottrell said...

You have such a sweet little bunch!